Deemed-to-Satisfy, Framed Glazing System
Technical + Downloads
Visioneering -/60/60 is a Deemed-to-Satisfy framed glazing system that can be used in lieu of 1 hour fire rated masonry, concrete or plasterboard walls. Visioneering -/60/60 may also be used with non-fire resistant glass to provide a durable alternative to aluminium glazing systems.
All products in the Visioneering® range are certified Australian Made and Owned.
- Fire tested in accordance with AS1530.4
- Suitable for use in high duty applications such as hospitals and nursing homes
- A range of decorative glass finishes available
- Available with fully glazed door (-/60/30) FRL
- 60 minutes fire integrity, insulation and smoke containment
- Clear, break resistant Class A safety glass
For your safety, Smoke Control does not substitute well respected and quality glass for no name products. Visioneering® systems are clearly labelled with the brand, fire rating and safety glass test methods.