Operable Fire Window
Technical + Downloads
Autofire -/60/- fire windows can be operated on a day-to-day basis as a normal awning type window. During normal use the window is held open with a stay. In the event of a fire, a 72oC fusible link releases, allowing the window to automatically close.
Add value to your project by providing aesthetically pleasing operable fire windows, which allow maximum light and ventilation. Autofire -/60/- windows comply with National Construction Code (NCC) Clause C3.4 and have been incorporated in many projects across Australia.
- Fire ratings up to -/60/- in accordance with AS1530.4
- Openable for fresh air
- Restrictors supplied standard where required
- Slimline galvanised framing 50 x 50 mm incorporates weather seal gasket
- Available in powder coated finish
- Clear Grade A Safety Glass
- Double glazed units available
- Thermally broken frame options