Blast Resistant Glazing
Multi-layer Laminated Security Glass
Technical + Downloads
This multi-layer laminated security glass range consists of a highly-engineered combination of various interlayer films and glass panes depending on the blast-resistance class. These layers are laminated under great pressure and heat to ensure their bonding and flexibility when being hit by a blast wave.
The blast-resistant glass is always specifically developed in combination with a tested framing system on a project-by-project basis. It can be used in interior and exterior applications in public areas of greater risk, such as airports and transport stations, manufacturing sites, laboratories and chemical processing as well as public buildings and offices. We also offer a wide range of design features and security functions, such as colours, printing, additional fire-resistance and many more.
- VETROGARD® BLAST – Blast resistant glazing tested and certified as per EN 13541
- Sizes depending on project-by-project basis
- Covering blast-resistance classification ER1 to ER4
- Tested durability according to EN 12543-1
- Combinations with fire-resistance available
- Countless multifunctional options